Sunday, May 19, 2013

Long time no see!

I know it's been forever since I posted last... Sorry, things have been busy. Well I just wanted to do a quick post that we have a legitimate reason to be away this week... We're on vacation!!

We're sailing away today on The Freedom of the Seas cruise ship by Royal Carribean to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. We're going to the Bahamas, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. I can't believe we've been married 3 years now!

Yesterday we went to Universal's Islands of Adventure with my friend Sarah who lives in Tampa. It was a ton of fun! Today we made the drive to the port in our rental car and it only took about 15 minutes to board(!). Now we're just sitting by the pool sipping boat drinks and listening to the band.

I will do a big recap post or two after we get home. I hope you all have a fabulous week, I know we will ;)

P.S. I'm blogging from the app, so I hope this works!!













4 comments:

Blogging tips