Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kitchen Nook Update

I finally hung some curtains in the bay window of our eat-in kitchen! I got a bay window curtain rod set from Lowes, I was so excited that they had it so that I didn't have to recreate something similar from scratch.

I originally wanted plain white curtains here, but I decided that a little pattern would be better. I got these curtains with an organic vine pattern in silver.  I think it really adds a lot to the space. Here are some pictures. 

In the last two pictures, you can even see the new coat hooks that we hung up. Since we mostly use the garage door as our entry, I'm always looking for a place to put my coat and it usually ends up on the chair at the desk. These letters from Anthropologie were so cute, so I got them and they work perfect in this small space and for hanging coats. They would also be really great in a bathroom for towels. 

7 comments:

  1. i love your kitchen nook! it's perfect!

    seriously makes me want to redecorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those curtains are beautiful! Where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know what brand your curtains are?? i've been looking for those exact curtains for forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most incredible blogs Ive read in a very long time. The amount of information in here is stunning. Your blog is great for anyone who wants to understand this subject more.
    “2/3 seater sofa”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I like your blog! Are you jobless our BPO call center is giving the part time jobs in rawalpindito new employees if you are jobless you can apply for this job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and cozy interior. Thank you very much for sharing the beautiful pics. Accounting Services in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips