Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Fall!

So, yes, I'm a little bit late on the whole Fall thing. But, I hate cold weather, so it's taken me a little while to adjust to the change in temperatures.  However, with Fall and cool weather comes fun holidays, food and friends/family, so that's exciting.  I finally got around to decorating our front door a couple of weeks ago.  I got the wreath from Pottery Barn, added the ribbon, and then I had to get some mums. :)

Oh and Happy Belated Halloween to everyone.  Ours was uneventful, we didn't have any Trick or Treaters...  However, we did dress Darcy up for the Pet Parade at our apt complex. It was a lot of fun, there were a lot of dogs dressed up in great outfits.  Darcy was a cow and although I wasn't able to get a great picture of him, it was cute! Although, he didn't appreciate the head piece/hood, so he pushed it off a lot. But, he was so excited to get to see so many other dogs at once.  Kevin and I laughed that the Pet Parade ended up being more successful than the Trick or Treating.

 

 

We also visited my parent's house this past weekend. We got their dog Toby to try on the cow costume, it was hilarious.  He's bigger than Darcy and looked so crazy in the outfit.  Here are two pictures of the two of them. The one of them on the hearth is so funny, if only their eyes weren't so evil looking, I like the way Toby is peering around Darcy, and it kind of looks like he has a cow baseball hat on.  ;)
Other than that, school/work has been pretty busy recently. There's lots going on, but I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks! Only a few more weeks! :)

Oh and, last weekend we stopped by Sweet Memories Bakery (where we got our wedding cake) to get some Fall treats (although we ended up with cupcakes).  But, they are going to be on Food Network's Challenge this weekend on Sunday at 8. We're excited to watch!
Yumm, delicious cupcakes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips