Thursday, July 1, 2010

Moving! :)

We pick up the keys to our new apartment next Wednesday! We're both really excited about it and I can't wait to have more room and space for storage!

We bought a new TV on Tuesday to go in the new apartment. We got a 40" Samsung LED-LCD TV that will go over the fireplace in the living room. We compared so many of them at the store and this one was awesome! The LED technology is still pretty new, but we wanted to invest in a TV that would look really great for a long time. The picture is amazing, I can't wait to see it all set up in the new apartment.
I've started picking out some items for decor too. We're going to paint some of the walls to make it more home-y, so I've started collecting items and figuring out a design, so we'll be able to pick out paint this weekend. In the living room, the color palette will be seafoam/light greens and blues, taupe, and chocolate brown.
So, I went to Target and got some coordinating pillows, placemats & napkins for the dining table, a shower curtain, and bathroom accessories for the 2nd bathroom. I got two of the pillows below and a chocolate brown, ruffly one, to tie all of the colors together on the couch. I haven't decided on curtains yet, but I think I'll wait and figure that out once we're in and have painted the room.
I can't wait! There's still a lot of stuff to do/order, but I know it's going to be a fun and exciting process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips